Wednesday, December 08, 2004

Long Way Round

I finally got to see the final episode of Bravo's series "Long Way Round", about Ewan MacGregor's and Charlie Boorman's epic four-month round-the-world bike journey. (We watched it last night after going to see John Waters's frankly unsatisfying "A Dirty Shame"). This was better. I thoroughly enjoyed Ewan and Charlie's bike show, probably because, like so many others, I saw something of myself in both characters, though my partner definitely sees me as "Ewan" -- I wonder why. :-) Kudos to NBC-Universal-owned Bravo for putting on something interesting for a change; I've long since tired of the shenanigans of the "Queer Eye for the Straight Guy" gang.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think it's because you're both so gosh darned cute! There must be something in the rain up there in Scotty-land.

Just a theory.

--lori

12/08/2004 12:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home